Hi guys! Here are some tips on a healthy diet! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Evaluation

Next, let's evaluate using the Healthy Diet Pyramid.

So in Day 1, in the morning I drank Milo, a dairy product which comes under Meat and Alternatives, 1 serving. Then for recess I ate chicken nuggets which would come under Meat and Alternatives, 1 serving and Fats as it was deep friend. Moreover, I also had a chicen pow which would come under Meat and Alternatives, 1 serving. For lunch I had chicken rice which would come under Rice and Alternatives, 1 serving and Meat and Alternatives, 1 serving. For dinner I Had Raagi a kind of wheat noodle which comes under Rice and Alternatives, 4 servings. Then for supper I had an apple and mik which would come under Fruits and Vegetables and Meat and Alternatives - 1 serving each.
 5 servings of Rice and Alternatives
3 servings of Meat and Alternatives
1 serving of Fruits and Vegetables
Next Let's go onto Day 2. In the morning, I ate 1 bowl of cornflakes cereal which comes under Rice and Alternatives and Meat and Alternatives - 1 serving each. Next during lunch, I ate Bread, 3 pieces - 2 servings of Rice and Alternatives. I also ate Pratas with vegetable gravy which comes under Rice and Alternatives, Fruits and Vegetables and Fats. Moreover in the night, I had Maggie Noodles soup whoch comes under Rice and Alternatives - 1 serving. Then I had Oats cereal for supper which comes under Rice and Alternatives - 1 serving.
6 servings of Rice and Alternatives
1 serving of Meat and Alternatives
1 serving of Fruits and Vegetables
Finally, Day 3. In the morning, I ate Bread, 2 slices - 1 serving of Rice and Alternatives and an Omelet which comes under Meat and Alternatives and Fats. Next for lunch I had rice with rasam soup(contains dhaal) and sambar (drumstick-vegetable curry)(contains dhaal) with beetroot fry and lady's finger fry and curd rice. This would come under 5 servings of Rice and Alternatives, 2 servings of Fruits and Vegetables and 1 serving of Meat and Alternatives. Then for dinner, I had 2 chapatis which comes under 1 serving of rice and Alternatives. The for supper I had milo that comes under 1 serving of Rice and Alternatives. I also had a banana which comes under 1 serving of Fruits and Vegetables.
7 servings of Rice and Alternatives
3 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables
2 Servings of Meat and Alternatives.

Conclusion: My food intake is pretty healthy according to the Healthy Food Diet Pyramid but I need to consume more Meat and Alternatives and Fruits and Vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment